Sunday, January 13, 2008

Child Portraits in Orlando

I had the opportunity to travel to Orlando this past week and took portraits of two of the cutest kids on earth, Maya and Caleb. Maya is the typical princess with a pink barrett in her hair and Caleb was the typical boy, jumping out of trees, zipping around in a racecar, and both running as fast as they could. I seem to get the best shots of children when they don't know they are being watched. Oh, there are gratuitous pictures of puppies too. Thanks Monique and Joe for involving me in the day. Enjoy, I did!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures show the true colors of these beautiful kids!! I love your style! And it's nice to see a photographer who truly loves her work!

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

Thanks Tim, how sweet!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! I love your kid photos! SOOO cute! It was so nice meeting you and we should definitely keep in touch!

I want to hear all about your wedding plans and how amazing your business is doing.

xoxo
Mary Jane