Thursday, March 13, 2008

Trash the Dress ~ Desert style

On Sunday, a HUGE group of photographers, models, hairstylists and make-up artists made the LONG trek to Palm Springs for a Trash the Dress session. I was grateful to ride up there with two other sweet photographers, Daisy and Lynn. We all had such a fantastic time! Not only did I leave with some incredible images from the day, but I won a SHOOTSAC!!! I've been wanting a shootsac since they came out. I'm going to WPPI (vegas baby) on Sunday so I get to check out all of the new shootsac covers....so exciting!
I have so many images from the day that I thought I'd break them up into two posts. I'm going to leave my photo shoot with Dominique for later...they turned out so great that I'm going to keep you in suspense. heehee







Here's a SNEAK peek at Dominques photo shoot :)



4 comments:

Bonnie Tsang Photography said...

Hi Lisa! Those are wonderful photos! The one with Jessica throwing the flower petals is so cute.

And congrats on winning the Shootsac!!! How exciting!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the 2nd and 3rd image are awesome lisa!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the Shootsac and I hope you have fun in Las Vegas. A co-worker's daughter got to attend PMI with her employer.

Looks like you had a lot of fun doing the Trash the Dress. My favorites are the one of the model in the water...she looks so elegant even though she's sitting in a wedding gown in a pool of water...and the sneak peak. Those shoes with the gown are funny. I look forward to seeing the rest.

(btw--I don't know if you read other peoples' blogs but I finally did something with mine. Nothing too earth-shattering but now if you click on my name it actually takes you somewhere. hehe)

Unknown said...

so sweet photos...


Seattle Real Estate
Seattle Home
Seattle Homes
Tacoma Homes
Edina MN Realty